If you are interested in joining our team we would be most interested in reviewing your qualifications. A resume is required in order to apply. Click the link below to answer our pre-interview questionnaire and to attach your resume. (You will need to be logged into your Google account in order to access the questionnaire and upload your resume.)
Below are the areas we are currently hiring
$12.50 - $13.00 an hour - Part-time
Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you enjoy working in your local community? Do you like meeting new people and doing something different every day? Are you looking for rewarding part-time employment which could lead to full time employment?
If you’ve said yes to these questions, then check-out Stand Up!
Our mission allows us the opportunity to support individuals who are searching for employment in the community and striving for independence.
1. Ability to make a difference in other’s lives.
2. Become a valuable member of a diverse team.
3. Assist in making your community a better place to live and work.
4. Be on a team that strives to display our company values in every task we do.
5. Be a part of a unique culture where people convert their passion intoaction.
Our Employment Specialists (Job Coach) work with individuals that have mild to moderate disabilities to help them find and secure long term employment in their community. Once employment has been found, the employment specialist provides training on the job site to ensure success.
1. “Go-Getter” Attitude
2. Ability to work independently.
3. Open Availability (days, nights, and weekends)
5. Strong computer knowledge
Salary: $12.50 to $13.00 /hour